Wednesday 14 October 2009

Research on schedule pages


This is the UKTV Gold schedule page. I have already decided that I am not going to use any of this on my website because it is not the correct shape to house it.

This is the Disney channel shedule page. Again I can't use any of this to help me because the webmaster has used a lot of java script which I am not fully experienced in yet.

I really like the layout of this shedule page for the discovery channel. I can fit this on my page and it is not too complex to input into a page. I will probably use this as a template to make mine. I do not like the lack of colour in this but I really like the confined schedule box which fits nicely onto the page.

This is also a good example of a schedule page from the bbc3 website. I will use this to help me as well. I like the small confined space that the schedule is in. and the amount of colour used in it.

1 comment:

  1. Tried clicking on this but nothing happened - was something meant to?

    ReplyDelete