Sunday 15 November 2009

Research on other page ideas for a TV channel website

Looking at the other pages on the 5 websites I have looked at; I found that each hosted a different variety of features. Most of them however housed some games so I am going to have a go at putting at least one game and some links to other games websites on my site.

Furthermore after not finding something individual enough, I started to go out of the tv channel boundaries and looked at tv soap websites to give me ideas. On the Eastenders website, I found that they had a set of three webcams for fans to look upon albert square around filming times. I decided that this would be a very good idea for my website because I could host a bird cam which relates to the idea of 'animal earth'. My dad and I set up a bird cam in our garden during the month of spring and it has remained there, providing us with a lot of footage of the robins. This has been hosted on my dads website. I am going to connect it so I can host it on my website too; meaning animal earth viewers could view inside of the birdbox live and possibly be lucky to catch one in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment