Sunday 11 October 2009

Choice of fonts

After fiddling around with all different size fonts and styles, I decided that microsoft sans serif is the one that looks most professional. Before this I experiemented with comic sans, times new roman, tahoma, ariel,

All the fonts I tried to display in my links bar didn't look right, it looked like an unexperienced student had chosen a pretty looking font.

Below are displayed the word 'Schedule' a few times in the different fonts I used with the one i chose at the very top.

Schedule – Microsoft sans serif

Schedule – Arial

Schedule – Times new roman

Schedule – Comic sans

Schedule – Tahoma

1 comment:

  1. Interesting analysis; what do you think makes sans serif more professional? Is it the clean lines, regular curves and lack of adornment?

    ReplyDelete