Saturday 10 October 2009

images I have created on fireworks to improve the graphics of my website

There is a grey outline on all of the images I have created because black seemed too bold.
This is the table of links to other websites which are connected with Animal Earth. This is a picture that I have created in Fireworks. When I placed it into Dreamwever, I created hotspots on the real websites to link them to their addresses.
A hot spot is a shape you can drag onto an image in Dreamweaver which is invisible when viewed on any browser. You can then right click on these shapes and make a hyperlink which links a section of the image to a different website. This is a better solution to making a table because tables are hard to make look good.

This image was created by accident. I found an old picture of my cat's eye and a clipart image of some bubbles. I merged them together in Fireworks and came up with this. I decided it would be an effective picture to advertise a scientific program.

This is the image I am going to use to advertise a tv program beneath the video sequence. I have used the image I created by accident because it was a good choice for the name of program I picked.

This small schedule box advertises the brief schedule for the day. I again created this in fireworks. I got the idea of this from the discovery channel website.

No comments:

Post a Comment