Wednesday 3 February 2010

Pictures I have created for the newspaper advert


This is the main picture which I created on Fireworks. I used pictures that I used on my double page spread to advertise my channel. The approach I made was actually from an eastenders advert which has nothing to do with animals. However I wanted my channel to portray animal life as being as dramatic as a soap opera. I wanted it to show the audience that animals really do have minds of their own and that they may choose to be naughty or wellbehaved or can be helpless sometimes. I have used the feature of their eyes to counteract one another; each animal having a different emotion. For example the monkey is jealous of the cat and the iguana wants to be in the frame more.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very striking advert - the cat's eyes really lock on to the reader's gaze and I like the way you explain why you were inspired by a soap opera. Explain a bit more about how this relates to your target audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition, I might be tempted if I were you to add 'Starts Monday 12th March on Sky' - to give the potential viewer a bit more information about where to find it.

    ReplyDelete