Wednesday 3 February 2010

The idea I have chosen to present my newspaper advert in

I have chosen to present my newspaper with a dark setting to show the audience both sides of animal life - the good, the bad and the ugly. I am still going to use greens and have a big version of my logo at the bottom looking like a floating orb. My ideas may shock the audience but in a good way as I would like to portray my TV channel to the audience as if its a completely different look on animal channels. After analysing the examples of newspaper adverts, I have come to the decision that I needed to create a newspaper advert completely unique to my channel. I found that the research on all the adverts I looked at showed me that every example is unique to their channel and shouldn't be copied in any way.
This will give the audience a recognisable image to look for to find Animal Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment