Tuesday 1 December 2009

Finishing touches

My website is now finished at http://www.octaveblue.co.uk/AnimalEarth

To finish off my website, I have now created a video of my cats to the song of "whats new pussycat" to advertise the programme 'cat borstal'. I have used really short clips to make the video entertaining and I have slowed down parts and sped them up to give the video an exciting visual effect. This contributes towards the success of my website as the audience will have a better reason to stay online along with the bird cams and the gallery. I am going to edit this video a tiny bit more; adding more effects to make it look more interesting. I am also going to redo the voiceover at the end and increase the volume of it. I will then convert this into flash and put it on my website.

This is the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment